October 22, 2021
There are hundreds or even thousands of entertaining video slots out there to play at top mobile casinos. But, unfortunately, the choice is too much that it may feel like an overkill for new mobile casino players.
So, move closer, beginners, and learn all the basics of the best slots games online. This guidepost also includes a few suggestions to jumpstart your online slot career.
Assuming you don't know what an online slot is, it's a casino game mimicking land-based casinos' classic fruit slot machines. However, the online versions come with additional perks like bonus spins, scatter symbols, Megaways, and wild symbols.
But what makes the perfect online slot? First and foremost, look at the maximum/minimum coins and bets. As a beginner, it's understandable to have a limited bankroll. Therefore, play online slots that allow gamers to stake between $0.10 and $100. Leave anything above that for another day.
Additionally, look at the number of reels on a specific online slot. Usually, these games come with the classic three reels, although some offer up to seven. The reason to select more reels is that you'll enjoy a variety of winning ways and paylines. This boosts your overall returns.
RTP (Return to Player) is the overall return that a video slot guarantees when a player wins a $100 wager. Often, the rate comes in percentage. For example, if a video slot has a 95% RTP, it means that players can win up to $95 for every $100 played. The other 5% is the house edge. So, aim higher!
Mobile casinos also offer something called slot variance or volatility. Basically, this refers to the payout frequency of the game. For instance, high volatility games pay less frequently, although the amount can be life-changing. On the other side, low volatility slots pay out more regularly, but the amount is lower. Therefore, start low and continue learning the trade.
Another vital component of online slots to learn is the paylines. A payline marks all the winning symbol combos during a spin round. In most cases, a classic slot machine has 1 to 5 paylines, with modern slots boasting as much as 50 or 100.
Meanwhile, paylines can be zig-zagged or straight across the reels. In some cases, they can be diagonal, horizontal, or vertical. Either way, a winning payline pays out if you've placed a bet on it.
Now that you know the online slots basics, it's time to know a few options to try out as a beginner. They include:
Starburst – Starburst by NetEnt is arguably the most popular online slot today. The game pays out up to 50,000x your initial bet and has an RTP rate of 96.1%.
Gonzo's Quest – Here is another entertaining title from NetEnt. In this game, you'll enjoy 3D graphics and a maximum payout of 50,000x the original stake. However, the RTP is 95.97%.
Mega Moolah – You probably know something about the most popular online slot jackpot network today. Up to now, this progressive jackpot has paid out a total of more than €1.4 billion. Sadly, the RTP is 88.12%.
Gonzo's Quest Treasure Hunt – Online slot developers like Evolution and NetEnt are constantly innovating. In this title, you'll enjoy a combination of live casino and online slot gameplay. Even better, this game comes with a VR (Virtual Reality) mode.
Ready to start playing the best slots games online on mobile casinos? Find a reliable mobile casino, juice up your phone, and enjoy the show.
With roots in the vibrant city of Lagos, Amara Nwosu is MobileCasinoRank's premier researcher. Melding rigorous analysis with an intuitive grasp of the mobile gaming sphere, Amara unravels the intricacies of the casino landscape for readers worldwide.